Friday, January 2, 2009

Hayden's Dating

My worst fear has happened My baby boy has a girlfriend.... I know at the ripe old age of 8... He's just too young.... The part I'm excited about is he told me first and right away... This is our conversation:


Hayden gets in the car from school


Me: Hay hayd how's your day


Hayden: Guess What mom I'm dating


Me: What do you mean dating?


Hayden: you know I have a girlfriend Audrey asked me out were dating


Me: How did she ask you out?


Hayden: she wrote me a note


Me: ok well Just no holding hands or kissing


Hayden: Darn it !!! (me looking surprised) Just kidding I don't want to kiss metal anyway she has braces


The funny thing is Matt and I were working in his class a few day's later , Matt looks through his desk and this is what he found

Why do they have to grow up so fast??????

No comments: